PartnerOptimizer: The Channel’s Best Kept Secret
Discover insights that can impact your channel marketing, engagement, activation, strategic partnerships, recruitment.
99% of Channel teams today don’t have a strong grasp of what their existing reseller partners do. The data has simply not been available.
You might already know your partners’ geographic locations, transactions they’ve driven, and perhaps a few more things about your best-performing partners, but that’s not enough data to go on when you are facing critical decisions about how to engage, incentivize and activate inactive partners. And it’s certainly not enough data when you are needing to identify and recruit the right partners as quickly as possible.
Imagine how much smarter, faster, better your channel team could work if you had insights to leverage?
With SaaSMAX’s PartnerOptimizer Channel Insights, you now have access to fresh custom insights about your existing partners that will empower you to make better channel recruitment, marketing, and sales decisions.
See a demo of SaasMAX PartnerOptimizer Channel Insights and discover data-driven reports that quickly provide you with the right information to make smart channel decisions, including but not limited to:
- Reports that show you what your most successful channel partners have in common and other key insights
- What your Ideal Partner Characteristics (“IPC”) search algorithm(s) look like for each product.
- A customized report ranking and comparing each of your existing partners, active and inactive, to your IPC algorithm
- Trends and shifts amongst your channel partners as well as the broader base of partners in your space.
- Alerts when we learn something meaningful about your existing partners or partner opportunities within your space.
What if you don’t yet have a lot of reseller partners? We can first identify a set of partners that you believe are representative of partners, then run those resellers through our data analytics engine to determine a best-guess IPC algorithm so that you can intelligently identify partner prospects and spend your recruit resources wisely.