SaaSMAX Channel Recruitment Associate
SaaSMAX is a rapidly growing SaaS distributor and “matchmaker” that is helping connect SaaS Vendors and Channel Partners (resellers) to each other, and provides them with the tools to efficiently do business and grow revenue together. At this time, we need to add several people to our Channel Strategist team to help SaaSMAX grow and scale.
The SaaSMAX Channel Team is comprised of two teams that work together synergistically: Channel Recruiters; SaaS Channel Strategists. The Channel Recruitments work to bring on the “right” partners for SaaS applications in our catalog. The SaaS Channel Strategists work to directly match up, connect and set meetings between SaaSMAX’s Channel Partners and SaaS Vendors.
This job position announcement is for a SaaSMAX Channel Recruitment Associate.
Channel Recruitment Associate Description
The Channel Recruitment Associate is responsible for identifying and recruiting Channel Partners who would be likely to successfully resell one or more of our SaaS vendors’ applications. Channel Partners recruited to SaaSMAX include a broad range of traditional channel partners like VARs, MSPs, Solution Providers, Systems Integrators, Cloud Service Providers and Telecom Agents and so forth. As well, we have a growing base of non-traditional Channel Partners who are consultants in fields like marketing (MarTech), finance & accounting (FinTech), business intelligence, Internet of Things, human resources and more.
The Channel Recruitment Associate will engage with prospective Channel Partners to articulate the value of SaaSMAX, educate them on how SaaSMAX adds value to their organization will help them grow MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue), and assist them in the registration process to join SaaSMAX. When a Channel Partner registers, the Channel Recruitment Associate will facilitate the transition to a SaaSMAX Channel Strategist.
- Identify prospective resellers
- Recruit new SaaSMAX resellers
- Assist in the reseller registration process
- Collect and efficiently enter data about the reseller into the company’s CRM application
- Make a clean handoff to the SaaS Channel Strategist assigned to the resellers area including all pertinent information about the reseller
- 1-2 years working in channel recruitment or channel management or 4-5 years in sales to business owners and/or C-Level individuals
- Demonstrated knowledge about the IT channel community
- Excellent phone communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- History successfully recruiting channels
- Past history in speaking and selling to C-Level prospects and Owners
- Use of GSuite and MS Office, Linkedin, online meeting software platforms
- Use of SaaS-based CRM systems
Desired but not Required Prerequisites:
- Pre-existing relationships with prospective Resellers/Referral Partners to leverage
- 4 year college degree, preferably business or communications related or technical school
- Sales related to SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or Cloud industry
- 1-2 years of work-at-home experience
- Ability to travel to conferences up to 3 days per month
Further Desirable Experience:
This position requires an individual who can show they are comfortable initiating conversations, selling and presenting over the phone using different webinar softwares. The position requires high phone utilization and is a must have skill. The selected candidate must be highly proficient in writing and use of the English language. Ability and willingness to use the company CRM is a must. (If it is not in the CRM it didn’t happen.)
The selected candidate will be self-motivated enough to working virtually from their home-based office, but also comfortable working within a team environment and not afraid to express well thought out opinions.
Typical Day will include but not limited to:
- 50 Outbound calls a day on average
- Meeting and presenting to prospective Channel Partners
- Assisting and/or registering new Channel Partners to SaaSMAX
- Meticulous use of the company CRM
Based on experience and qualifications. This position includes pay-per-performance.. The more partners that you successfully recruit, the more you will earn.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to team @ saasmax . com